Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well greetings fellow readers. Being that, as far as I can ascertain from the statistics, I'm the only one who posts here. But welcome anyhow. In other words, I'm talking to myself. I do that a lot but they're aren't a lot of people around me to state this in public. Public. There's a word. If this were 2 thousand years ago... well: we wouldn't be reading this shit on the internet and I'd probably be beheaded or some other foul torture would make me succumb to the "powers that be". (I love using the ("). I love being able to create "something", call it what ever but it's new or the term has been hijacked and the meaning usurped to mean something other that what its original intent was. So, I can use the " " and define it as I please. So get used to it. For over 2 years I've been putting some of my most intimate thought and feeling on this blog and no one. I MEAN NO ONE has responded to any degree. So, I'm a statistic; a user; a wanna be; a coulda ran; coulda been a contender' couda well ... you get the idea. That's enough for tonight. Io billiato (in Italian it means I'm drunk) Yep! I'm smashed and I don't give a shit. No one listens so I can say exactly as I fucking like. Fuck America and it's drunken, misguided, moral sluts that supposedly run it. If you can't get the meaning behind what I'm saying, then fuck you. Go stick your head in the toilet, where it belongs. If you disagree, fuck you any how. Where the fuck have you been for 2 years. SO... SAY SOMETHING

No comments:

Post a Comment