Saturday, November 13, 2010

Risk

I volunteered for union of concerned scientists against 23 and 26. My experience was that of "preaching to the choir". I had few hang ups but was able to persuade about a dozen people over the course of a few hours. It was an easy story to tell. When you have clear message: which is "we" "the people" will not allow commercial concerns to rule us through use of bribery, intimidation and misinformation. These interests are motivated only by their own profit; nothing esle.

Time to face some elementary facts of political life. THEY LIE! Be aware! Be circumspect! Misinformation is happening to you now. The dems are limp and ineffectual. The republicans are off the deep ultra right edge and you won't see any truth from them. Unless you search on your own for the truth which is obscured by political smoke from everywhere, you will be misinformed. BBC is good place to start. Don't rely on the regular news outlets unless you've corroborated a story with at least 2 other sources. Especially be skeptical of any news on the web and Fox. Be very aware of the headlines. Be scepitcal. Cautious not paranoid.

Mr. Obama, youv'e turned into a wimp. Any response?

This election remined me just how fragile the american political system is. Its future is in limbo. What, exactly is at is at risk.? Won't get into that now but it comes down to: Are you going to let anybody take your property, mineral and air rights and make you pay for it with your money by political and legal trickery and then the crooks tell you to have you thank them for it? Brutish tactics are the preferred tactic on the right.  Watch and be aware. " The times, they are a'changin'".

Regards,Paul aka muk_raker

3 comments:

  1. Who the fuck are you and why are you posting on my page? I started Clean Water Blog waaaay back in 'll, so I ask again who are you and why have you hijacked my page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the fuck are you and why are you posting on my page? I started Clean Water Blog waaaay back in 'll, so I ask again who are you and why have you hijacked my page?

    ReplyDelete