Wednesday, June 24, 2009

muk raker's clean water blog

I'm glad you looked. Just for a moment, consider that you are thirsty; really thirsty and there's no clean water around.

Suppose just getting a drink of water is so difficult to have that it takes about 2-3 hours. Bad scene eh? I have a passion to get clean drinking water, and so to have available a water purification unit placed close by a villager.

Lifewater has been doing this for 30 years now and I have just come on the scene. I want to produce, not for profit, purification units that are portable and driven by solar panels. Not a particularly unusual idea but a good one, none the less.


I plan to have a real discussion on this matter. Right here. Right now.
Paul

8 comments:

  1. This page is so much better than my old blog. Please use it to express your feelings and ideas about water, clean water. As the old song said, "Cool,clean water"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. This blog is Sooo much easier to use than my old one. Help yourselves. Start a new topic. Let me know what you would like to discuss. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude--it's "cool, clear water,"
    "Keep a-movin, Dan,
    dontcha listen to him, Dan
    He's a devil, not a man and
    He spreads the burning sand with water...."
    just checkin in--
    gotta snooze--
    heart--your saggi budd by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it is, Sun Aug. 23, and I'm the only one who's posting. Waaah Booo Hooo.

    Come on, someone out there must have "something" to say about our planet's most valuable resource.

    Think about going for a bike ride or a hike...
    without clean water....Hmmmm
    Write me something pertinent. Anyone listening?

    ReplyDelete